Prepare Before you fill out any Job Application, you must first gather information from various areas. Areas include:
- Personal Information Personal information includes Name, address, city, state, zip code, felony charges, phone number, working certificate(If underage).
- Past Employment Information Past employment information includes job title, position, salary, the reason for leaving, dates from when you worked there, phone number, and address of past employer.
- Education Education is pretty self-explanatory. Education includes major, degrees, the school you graduated from, and dates you attended.
- References Look for reliable and respectable references that can help in your journey in getting a job. When you use these references, use their name, job title or relationship, address, and Phone number.
- Position The position you are applying too is the last piece of information you need to gather for your Job Application. For this, you just need to find the position you want, availability, and when you can start working.
Writing Now that you have all the needed information, you must now prepare for the final step, filling in the application. Applications are either filled out in person at the employer, or online.
- Dress nice, you may end up meeting the manager.
- Ask to take home a blank application. This will allow you to have enough time to fill it out nice and neatly, as well as accurately.
- Follow directions.
- You may be asked to take a test, so be prepared.
- Double check the application to make sure everything is right.